Friday, December 16, 2011

Dancing, kissing, and schmoozing part II

To continue, apparently I had a great time at the wedding. I mean, of course I did, right? But I mean, a surprising number of people managed to capture me having a really good time. I already know I'm prone to ridiculous faces, so while I can't believe I'm going to post these, really, what do I have to hide??
 

Dancin' with m'self
Fuzzy crazy lady









 
Apparently, when it's your wedding, every time you get on the dance floor and start boogieing (wow, can you believe that's actually how that's spelled?!) everyone thinks it's 'bride solo' time and clears off. I found myself dancing like a fool all by myself on numerous occasions.





Fuzzy crazy zero G lady
Ashley fall down
And needs new hubby to help her up.

Like I said, I apparently had a great time. Nobody else danced while I was dancing like a dancin' fool so I just kept dancing... The dance floor can't be empty. Ever!

I also spent a lot of time schmoozing with the new hubby, which I'm glad was also well-documented:

 

 
 

Uh oh... Devil Went Down To Georgia just came on...









Air violin solo!!!!!!



















Awwww. I'm so glad we both had such a fantastic time. We were so intent upon making sure we and everyone else had fun. We wanted the whole day to be full of love, laughter, and lots of fun, and I think we accomplished that. Our ceremony was beautiful, the reception was rockin'. I think it was a good balance.

Part III tomorrow: I'll finally stop being selfish and show you that other people actually had a good time at our wedding too!

No comments:

Post a Comment