Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Let me get my bearings

OK, so this is one of those apologetic posts... sorry for that... haha

Let me explain, briefly: I promised before the honeymoon reception pictures from guests. I promised two days ago the second half of the honeymoon pictures. Then more people posted more pictures on Facebook. THEN I got a cold. THEN Ben e-mailed me telling me that our professional pictures were ready!

So, I have to get my you-know-what together. Oh, and get back to work! Let me get my head on straight, organize my thoughts and my jpegs, and man will I have a lot of awesome stuff to show you.

First- guest photos
Second- the second half of the honeymoon
Third- RECAPS!!! Whoo hoo!!

I'm not even commenting on the professional photos yet because I'll start spazzing (in a good way!) but SOON!

1 comment: