Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The Dude abides

Bad day, science-wise.

But Jordan says I'm a bad blogger.

Don't ever go into science, science hates everyone. Science is a racist. Science is chauvinistic. Science is rude. I hate science, and if science crosses my path again today, I am going to kill it dead!

Kyle's words of love and compassion: "Sometimes you eat the bar, sometimes the bar eats you."

Thanks Kyle. Or should I say, Thanks Dude.

But it made me think about The Big Lebowski (where he stole the quote from, in hopes of making me laugh... I didn't get the reference because it is, in fact, also a real saying) and that made me think about bowling.

Kyle organized a bowling night with all his coworkers as their holiday party, and I got to tag along.



Check out those guns!!


Thanks Mike, for ruining that one!
It was fun.

Thanks, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment