Thursday, September 23, 2010

Wedding Checklist

Alrighty!! We need to start talking about other stuff! So far all I've touched on is location, and of course, this is muchos importante, but it's not the only thing that exists, of course. I think it might be the hardest, but it's just one thing! Here's a quick list of everything off the top of my head that I need to start thinking about:

Photographer
DJ
Florist
Invitations/Save-the-dates
Favors
Decorations
Colors
DRESSES!!!
Bridesmaid dresses
Cake

Can I just say first off to any of my bridesmaids that might be reading, this is all I want for my bachelorette party:
Please make a note of it

I think I am going to tackle each of these individually, give them their own posts, it's only fair... to unnamed nobodies... ok, it's for my sanity and my fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment