Tuesday, September 28, 2010

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT and Quick post on color

WE SIGNED THE CONTRACT AND SENT IN THE DEPOSIT FOR RIVERDALE!!!!!!!!
We are meeting with Maureen on Sunday, so until then, I will say no more, because I know no more.

Hey all two followers, I have some ideas about color!!

First of all, a late November wedding is going to be full of browns, reds, oranges, and yellows. The sky will be blue (hopefully:-) and the grass will be green... This doesn't leave a whole lot of options. I do know (and already talked to Kyle about this) that I don't think black will mesh in and I would like the groom and groomsmen to wear brown... any major objections??

I also don't want to go overboard, BUT the reception is going to be in a white banquet hall, which means that after the ceremony, a little color will be very welcome.

Here is what I am thinking: plum with small burnt orange accents and teal with small burnt orange accents:

That being said, I don't think the plum goes with the teal; while plum can associate with orange and teal can associate with orange, plum and teal cannot associate with each other.

Lastly, I am struggling because I think the teal will fit better into my theme, but I like this dark blue better:
    ...help... and more importantly, how do I incorporate these things?






Bridesmaid dresses, shoes, flowers... comments...

2 comments:

  1. I personally like the teal better...I don't think the dark blue goes as well with the orange...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you have 3 followers. I like the teal as well. I feel like the teal and the plum might work together, but I'm kind of retarded when it comes to color coordinating...

    ReplyDelete