Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Flowers really are that expensive

I just did a quick cost analysis of the flowers. I won't bore you with itemized lists. If I get wholesale flowers and everything else from http://www.save-on-crafts.com/ it would cost over $900!!! Even if Tara gave me flowers for free (I realize that wouldn't happen, I'm just trying to prove a point, sheesh) all the other supplies would still cost $500.

The point is, after doing that analysis, I'm even more receptive to her price. Especially because let's not forget that most importantly, she'll be doing the work! I won't be doing the work the day of our wedding! That's got to be worth the cost. I also can't neglect the fact that aside from actually picking wildflowers, my "vision" is not an expensive one; we don't need much besides the bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces. I mean, my opinion might completely change once she actually sends me the estimate, but for now, I'm even more on board with these flowers... Until I crack and just pick some weeds from the side of the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment