Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Heeeeelp..... Pleeeeeeaase!!

Leelu needs help... Remember? When she's learning English??

Anyway, I really... really........ REALLY need help picking brideslovelies' shoes. This is my favorite so far:


Shoe fail.

Anyway, all kidding aside, I'm actually quite at the end of my rope.

So here are the choices that I/we have narrowed it down to:

<-- not these


Brown, champagne, and grey... Not only can I/we not decide on a style, but I can't even pick a color. Oh, also, the middle and bottom shoes are the same but the bottom one is corduroy and the middle one is fabric. Lastly, here's my personal favorite:
Yet another different color. The more I think about it, I don't think grey goes with the wine-colored dresses. I like the champagne but the 'fabric' looks more like... taffeta or something, I don't know, I just don't know if I 100% like it. Also, I don't love the idea of the brown because the guys will be in all chocolate brown (but I don't like tan either because it's introducing a whole new color, plus tan is a little weird on lovely lady feet)... it might clash or something, but I do really like those particular brown shoes, if I ignore the groomsmen attire. So, it's a head to head between brown blowfish and natural rocket dog...
Let's get some shoes!!

Please help...

No comments:

Post a Comment