Monday, October 3, 2011

I'm back, Baby

I know I know, it's been awhile and I suck. Last week was very busy. I spent it all doing crafty stuff and pining for Kyle who was away in Russia. He came back and this weekend was hellacious; baby showers (she's glowing) and christenings (he's so precious) and laundry (boring) and grocery shopping (expensive).

I plan on addressing all these things more thoroughly, but here's what needs attention in condensed format:

  • Remaining crafts
  • RSVPs (we've gotten, like, 11 or something!! No 'no's yet... crazy huh?)
  • Dun dun duuuuuuun... makeup and hair
  • Gifts for parents, attendants, etc...
  • My bridal shower is this weekend! Yay!
  • My DB dress is going to be done at alterations next week already!
  • About the same time, my PoB dress should be coming in. Watch the saga unfold as I try to sell it!
  • Money money money moneeeey... MONAAAAYY!!
There's more stuff, point is I just wanted to check in and say I've not forgotten about you all, and I love ya' for sticking around. I'm still enjoying the heck out of planning, and I cannot wait for the day to get here! And can you say WHOO HOO COSTA RICA HONEYMOON!!!

Of all my lovely readers who are brides-to-be or recent brides (or even not so recent, I don't care) did you enjoy planning? hate it? get stressed? stay cool the whole time? Whatever stories you want to tell, I'd love to hear them.

Also, anyone who wants to get a good laugh first thing in the morning, and for a story most of us can relate to, bridesmaid Keri sent me this link. To. die. for!

3 comments:

  1. I loved planning in the begining, then there were parts where I didn't think I could do it anymore, there was just too much too coordinate, it came and went in spells..now I am back to calm cool and collected bride, tomorrow I may be overwhlemed bride again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some days I enjoy planning...other days, not so much! It seems to depend on what exactly I have to get done, and how much time I have to do it! Figures, huh? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that link you shared is hillarious.. look at the giant chicken!!

    ReplyDelete