I plan on addressing all these things more thoroughly, but here's what needs attention in condensed format:
- Remaining crafts
- RSVPs (we've gotten, like, 11 or something!! No 'no's yet... crazy huh?)
- Dun dun duuuuuuun... makeup and hair
- Gifts for parents, attendants, etc...
- My bridal shower is this weekend! Yay!
- My DB dress is going to be done at alterations next week already!
- About the same time, my PoB dress should be coming in. Watch the saga unfold as I try to sell it!
- Money money money moneeeey... MONAAAAYY!!
There's more stuff, point is I just wanted to check in and say I've not forgotten about you all, and I love ya' for sticking around. I'm still enjoying the heck out of planning, and I cannot wait for the day to get here! And can you say WHOO HOO COSTA RICA HONEYMOON!!!
Of all my lovely readers who are brides-to-be or recent brides (or even not so recent, I don't care) did you enjoy planning? hate it? get stressed? stay cool the whole time? Whatever stories you want to tell, I'd love to hear them.
Also, anyone who wants to get a good laugh first thing in the morning, and for a story most of us can relate to, bridesmaid Keri sent me this link. To. die. for!