Thursday, May 5, 2011

Bridesmaids

No, not like, my bridesmaids, THESE bridesmaids!


EeeeeeeEEEeeeeee!!!! What a great time to be a bridesmaid! If I was Mya Rudolph, I'd be super pissed I was just... the dumb bride:
I'd much rather be...

Ha! Or perhaps:


But Mia takes the cake for this one

Then there's Keri:

And of course, I can't forget sister Jordan:


Heeheehee

I cannot even express how excited I am about this movie. I've always been one of the guys as far as my humor goes, but now I'll actually get to indulge in guy humor of the female persuasion!

This movie is said to be The Hangover for women! Now, some people didn't like The Hangover, or for that matter Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy, or The 40-Year-Old Virgin, or Forgetting Sarah Marshall, or Pineapple Express, or Stepbrothers, or Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby, or Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story, or Heavy Weights (yeah, Heavy Weights, look it up!)... in which case, you and I wouldn't get along too well. But if you do like any of those movies, and hopefully you're one of my bridesmaids or my mom (c'mon Mama!), then we need to go see this movie together. It's too coincidental not to!

So here's the deal, my sister has been in Germany "studying" abroad all semester but she's coming back very soon, like in a week or something and although Keri just got her PhD (whoo hoo!!!) and moved in with her boyfriend in Boston, she has to come back to Penn to hand in her final copy of her thesis. Mia lives close by and is not out of the country... sooooooo...

When Jordan gets home from Germany and Keri comes back to hand in her thesis and when Mia can get off her lazy butt (alcoholic ;-P) let's all meet and try on bridesmaid dresses and then go see Bridesmaids!!!!!

Is anyone else who is a soon-to-be bride or bridesmaid right now super excited?? Or is it just me??

1 comment:

  1. I am STUPID excited for this movie, lol. I think we're going to see it next weekend.. it's such perfect timing. The fiancé is even down to see it.. I have a feeling it will be epic ;)

    ReplyDelete