Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Autmnal Aurora? Say that five times fast

You can blame Inspired Bride for all my crazy ideas about color. I saw this board a few days after I decided plum, teal, and orange would go together!!
While I still stand by my initial gut feeling about this combination, I do think our classic, rustic color scheme appeals to my eyes more, it makes me smile, those colors look good no matter what the fabric. Most importantly, it really lights the way for my IVORY dress. I can't wait to go dress shopping with my two grandmothers and get into fights over not wearing white.

Just a quick one for now, busy day at work today!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Found your blog on Weddingbee. Look forward to reading the rants (and inspiration) of another grad school bride!

    Happy planning!

    ReplyDelete