Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspiration vs. Reality, part I

Now comes the time when one asks oneself 'Was all that wasted time spent staring at blogs at work worth it??'

It took me longer than I had hoped, because I have to sift through photos, but here is my first comparison of inspiration V reality and I will ask you, the loving reader, to help me affirm that our wedding lived up to my ridiculous expectations.

As we go along (I think I have like five of these boards), you will definitely see where there are shots missing or different. If Ben didn't capture one thing, he did a better job than I expected capturing something else! Of course. Ben is awesome. Anyway, here goes:

INSPIRATION!
REALITY!!
Soooo?? I luuuurve this board. Lookin' good so far! I'll try to get these out in quick succession.

No comments:

Post a Comment