Friday, March 2, 2012

Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: LET'S DANCE!!

Before I begin, I want to say I am super super psyched to say that our friends Nick and Julie just welcomed their second bundle of joy! Her name is Olivia and she joins her big brother Jacob in that disgustingly cute and happy family. Wanna' see a baby?!?!?!
AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stay tuned next week for another pretty awesome announcement from me, about me! NO I am not preggers!! Just putting that out there right now, but I do love teasers. You'll just have to wait and see!

For now, as promised, another installment of... RECEPTION RECAPS! More of the same fun stuff.    Enjoy!!

This looks like an accident waiting to happen ↑ and we all know these two are trouble ↓
 

 






This was because we were sexy and we knew it (LMFAO said it, not me)


*SIIIIIGH*

girl look at that body





 Oi, these two...





 My slightly older cousin trying to teach my young cousins to be ballers.

 Ben did such a fantastic job of capturing moments like this ↑




 

 

Hey look!! It's the happy new parents! How serendipitous! There they are!! Aren't they grossly adorable?!
 

 

Aunt Dot and Mam Mam doing the Polka.
Oh wait, my aunt and uncle Keirsten and Kirby know how to polka too?! OK, have at it!

 Uh oh, OK, this is when The Devil Went Down to Georgia came on. Not sure what came over us, but we just had to dance like the country bumpkins we are...


My Baby's such a big strong man :D




People thought we were two-steppin' but I think we were just being goofy... That being said, I looooove the above picture. I don't mean to brag, but I got me a sexy man!...
...Who also makes goofy faces on occasion :)
So for the rest of my life, no wedding will be complete without Polka and Charlie Daniels and little kids break dancing... Oh, and bromance dances, can't forget those!

More to come soon!

Miss a recap so far? Catch up!

Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: The boys get ready!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: The girls get pretty!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We're ready for our close-up!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We ceremoniously process!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: My turn!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We get MARRIED!!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We get formal!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Our model moment!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Please welcome to the floor!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Slow Jamz!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Mommy Daddy issues...
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Getting toasty!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Save room for dessert!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Catch!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: And then we partied! And that felt good!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are so fun and awesome, God everytime I look at your dress, I swoon, its so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete