Friday, March 9, 2012

Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We did it our way!

And now, the end is near, and so I face the final curtain! Yup, this is the last group of pictures from the reception.     Enjoy!!!
 

 

 

It's only in hindsight that I realize my kids are going to look at these some day...
It wasn't until the next day that I realized dancing like a fool is going to hurt the next day!

Obviously, I did not care at the time...


Really??

 
 Well thank goodness that's over with.
 

 
Love the mother/son dance and I love this picture of Kyle's mom's neighbors. They're good people, it's a super sweet pic.

 

 
Ha, cute face↑ (sarcastic). Tangoing with the cousins... Actually cute

 

Tangoing with the DJ... kinda' sweet.



Dancing by yourself because you're a huge nerd and everyone left you alone on the dance floor... Priceless.



Just let that freak flag fly, Girl!
 

 


This was when My Way came on and everyone knew it was almost time to say goodnight.
I was kind of upset knowing that it was over, but at the same time, I knew it was late, it felt late, and I knew that we would be continuing the party at the hotel anyway! So who cares?!




The place started to clear out pretty fantastically, but Kyle and I still only had eyes for each other. And we were indeed the last ones there.

And so ended our reception!

:(

It's kind of sad. Good news is it's not over over.

Ben took us aside to get some extra nighttime portraits, so those are still to come and of course, DETAILS!!!


























Miss a recap so far? Catch up!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: The boys get ready!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: The girls get pretty!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We're ready for our close-up!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We ceremoniously process!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: My turn!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We get MARRIED!!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: We get formal!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Our model moment!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Please welcome to the floor!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Slow Jamz!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Mommy Daddy issues...
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Getting toasty!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Save room for dessert!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: Catch!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: And then we partied! And that felt good!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: LET'S DANCE!!
Eleven Twenty Five Eleven: This is your dance space, this is my dance space

No comments:

Post a Comment